Thursday 10 July 2014

Vegan guacamole and baked wedges

I stole this recipe off a friend who made this for me, made it myself and it tasted exactly the same.....delicious!

2 avocados
Cherry tomatoes
Red onion
Lemon
2 baking potatoes

I started by cutting the baking potatoes into wedges and placing them on a baking tray and into a hot oven, no oil just a touch of sea salt, they usually take around 30 minutes depending on size, but just until golden.
I scooped out the two avocados and chopped into small chunks, I then quartered the cherry tomatoes and finely diced the red onion, combine together with the juice of half a lemon and lightly season.
I absolutely love this recipe as it's so versatile, if there is left over guacamole i have it on toast for my breakfast the next morning, also great for these summer bbq's as so refreshing and light.

No comments:

Post a Comment