Wednesday 2 July 2014

Arbonne nutrition shake

I replace one meal a day with an Arbonne Essentials chocolate protein shake. It comes as a powder in a plastic pouch, I like the pouch as it takes up less room in my cupboard than a tub. All you do is add two scoops to 300ml of water, I sometimes do one scoop and a banana, but always in a blender. It is surprisingly thick yet light and tastes amazing, just like a chocolate shake, not your typical protein shake. Also I sometimes like to add one scoop of Arbonne fibre boost, also comes in a handy pouch with measuring scoop, just to up my fibre intake which leaves me feeling less bloated.
So which meal do you replace? I replace whichever meal comes after my work out, usually breakfast or lunch. This is by far the nicest tasting protein/meal replacement shake I have ever had and is packed full of vitamins too. How did they make chocolate taste so good yet still be healthy!?

No comments:

Post a Comment