Friday 4 July 2014

Arbonne Bronzer review

I have a slight addiction to bronzer so with this I have tried many brands but have finally found what I've been looking for! Bronzer can often be too orange, glittery, hard to blend or just doesnt last very long, Arbonne bronzer has delivered all my needs in one. Its such a light powder it doesn't create a massive dust cloud when applying and blends into my makeup perfectly, I'm a fan of makeup contouring and this bronzer leaves no lines when doing this. A little goes a long way, with other brands I'd have to keep brushing on and keep applying to see the colour, with doing this they would last me no longer than a month, my Arbonne bronzer has lasted 3 months before replacing which I think is amazing as it only costs £21. The colour is not orange, it really is just a sunkissed colour with a healthy glow, not glittery (my pet hate in bronzer) so can see this working on many skin tones. I love the look of the case, and also comes in a little velvet pouch, my favourite thing about this bronzer is it didn't crack or break into bits, it stayed in place until all used up, which is great as it lives in my handbag!

No comments:

Post a Comment