Tuesday 1 July 2014

Arbonne SPF Tan review

When the sun is out everything feels better, everyone is happy, the first thing you do is dig out the summer wardrobe, I did this but felt way too pale so thats where this product comes in. Arbonne made in the shade self-tanner SPF 15 gives me medium protection while out and about in the sun while also developing a tan within 2-3 hours, this was perfect for me.  I exfoliated then applied the tan all over and I couldnt believe how fast the tan developed and how natural it looked. For the first few hours there was no fake tan smell and my skin felt lovely and soft, not sticky. Pros of this self-tan, looked natural, skin felt amazing, developed fast with no smell, long lasting, SPF 15. Cons of the self-tanner, smelt like fake tan after a few hours but i guess that is when you wash it off, my palms tanned even though i washed them but that could be transferred from touching my skin after i washed them. All in all this is a great product, highly recommend for first few days of summer or holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment